Wouldn’t you like to make graphics that will be used and appreciated by some of the world’s most well-known organizations? This is your chance!
As a graphics engineer, you will be a driving force behind PATCH MANAGER customer satisfaction. Your graphics will directly contribute to the success of our product and be used by our customers around the globe. You will work in a dynamic environment and be part of an inspiring team.
Since our founding in 2002, Patchmanager B.V. is an established company specialized in Cable and Asset Management Software. From our head office in Amsterdam and offices of international resellers, we offer solutions to a rapidly growing international customer base across a wide variety of market sectors. We operate with a flexible, customer-focused culture and take pride in exceeding customer expectations with our product, the support we provide and the services we offer.
To strengthen the team, there is a vacancy for a graphics engineer. As a graphics engineer, you will be responsible for the illustration of accurate, detailed, and high-quality images for templates of network components.
- As part of the graphics design team, you design and create high-quality images of network components based on manufacturer specifications for the PATCH MANAGER product.
- Work closely with the template team and with information provided by the template team.
- Monitor and safeguard the graphics production process, including planning workload and managing deadlines.
Desired skills and experience
- An interest in or affinity with information technology.
- Talent for graphics design, and preferably relevant secondary vocational education (MBO) degree.
- Experience with GIMP and Adobe Illustrator.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to independently execute creative work.
- Interested to work as part of a team.
- 0 to 2 years of relevant work experience.
- A good understanding of written English.
- A meaningful and creative job in which you will directly contribute to the success of our product with a team of highly competent professionals.
- A multi-dimensional job with responsibility
- Attractive remuneration:
- Good salary
- Secondary benefits
- Possibility to partially work remotely.
- Training budget.
Send your CV and motivation to email@example.com.