Wouldn’t you like to directly contribute to the success of a software solution that will be used by some of the world’s most well-known companies? This is your chance!
As a templates engineer at Patchmanager B.V., you will be creating high-quality templates of network components based on manufacturer specifications for our PATCH MANAGER product. You will work in a dynamic environment and be part of an inspiring team.
For this position, we value your desire to learn and attention to detail more than your work experience and educational background. We will provide you with all the training you need to create high-quality templates!
Since our founding in 2002, Patchmanager B.V. is an established company specialized in Cable and Asset Management Software. From our head office in Amsterdam and offices of international resellers, we offer solutions to a rapidly growing international customer base across a wide variety of market sectors. We operate with a flexible, customer-focused culture and take pride in exceeding customer expectations with our product, the support we provide and the services we offer.
To strengthen the team, there is a vacancy for a templates engineer. As a templates engineer, you will be responsible for the production of accurate, detailed and high-quality interactive templates of network components.
- As part of the template team, you create high-quality templates of network components based on manufacturer specifications for our PATCH MANAGER product.
- Independently research network components specifications (on-line).
- Work closely with the graphics design team.
- Monitor and safeguard the graphics production process, including planning workload and managing deadlines.
- Attention to detail.
- An interest in or affinity with information and network technology.
- Preferably secondary vocational education (MBO) degree.
- Interested to work as part of a team.
- A good understanding of written English.
- Eager to learn.
- A meaningful and creative job in which you will directly contribute to the success of our product with a team of highly competent professionals.
- A multi-dimensional job with responsibility
- Attractive remuneration:
- Good salary
- Secondary benefits
- Possibility to partially work remotely.
- Training budget.
Send your CV and motivation to email@example.com.