Software Solution Consultant
Be the driving force behind PATCH MANAGER customer satisfaction!
Operating for over a decade, Patchmanager B.V. is an established company specialized in Cable and Asset Management Software. From our head office in Amsterdam and offices of international resellers we offer solutions to a rapidly growing international customer base across a wide variety of market sectors. We operate with a flexible, customer-focused culture and take pride in exceeding customer expectations with our product, the support we provide and the services we offer.
To strengthen the team, there is a vacancy arisen for a Software Solution Consultant. As a Software Solution Consultant you will be responsible for the successful implementation of the PATCH MANAGER software at prospective clients and customers.
- Overall responsibility for assigned PATCH MANAGER implementation projects
- Providing remote and on-site training and instruction sessions to clients and customers
- Become an expert on the PATCH MANAGER products and solutions
- Cooperation with external partners to support the successful implementation of the PATCH MANAGER products and solutions
- Occasional travelling to international customer and partner premises
Desired Skills and Experience
- A successful professional with proven experience in enterprise application software, preferably related to Systems Management, Asset Management, Infrastructure Management or Physical Network Management
- A person with good understanding of the underlying software technologies
- An analytical thinker with a proven ability to translate complex business needs into feasible, valuable solutions
- Effective at communicating with excellent presentation skills
- Good at building effective relationships with a strong customer service focus
- Strong at planning and organizing with a proven ability to meet project deadlines
- A team player
- University degree
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience
- Fluent written and verbal in English
- Must have valid driver’s license
- A challenging job in a dynamic market
- A multidimensional job with responsibility
- Very attractive remuneration:
- Excellent salary
- Secondary benefits
- Based out of Amsterdam, Netherlands
Send your CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.