Be the driving force behind PATCH MANAGER customer satisfaction!
Since our founding in 2002, Patchmanager B.V. is an established company specialized in Cable and Asset Management Software. From our head office in Amsterdam and offices of international resellers we offer solutions to a rapidly growing international customer base across a wide variety of market sectors. We operate with a flexible, customer-focused culture and take pride in exceeding customer expectations with our product, the support we provide and the services we offer.
To strengthen the team, there is a vacancy arisen for a Software Solution Consultant. As a Software Solution Consultant you will be responsible for the successful implementation of the PATCH MANAGER software at prospective clients and customers.
- Overall responsibility for assigned PATCH MANAGER implementation projects
- Providing remote and on-site training and instruction sessions to clients and customers
- Become an expert on the PATCH MANAGER products and solutions
- Cooperation with external partners to support the successful implementation of the PATCH MANAGER products and solutions
- Occasional travelling to international customer and partner premises
Desired skills and experience
- A successful professional with proven experience in enterprise application software, preferably related to Systems Management, Asset Management, Infrastructure Management or Physical Network Management
- A person with good understanding of the underlying software technologies
- An analytical thinker with a proven ability to translate complex business needs into feasible, valuable solutions
- Effective at communicating with excellent presentation skills
- Good at building effective relationships with a strong customer service focus
- Strong at planning and organizing with a proven ability to meet project deadlines
- A team player
- University degree
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience
- Fluent written and verbal in English
- Must have valid driver’s license
- A challenging job in a team of highly competent professionals
- A multi-dimensional job with responsibility
- Very attractive remuneration:
- Excellent salary
- Secondary benefits
- Based out of Amsterdam, Netherlands
Send your CV and motivation to email@example.com.