Over the years, we have celebrated many milestones, one of which was the introduction of our Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solution as an alternative to our in-house deployment. This month, the PATCH MANAGER SaaS Solution is celebrating its 10th anniversary!
The SaaS option has become increasingly popular and offers all of the capabilities of the in-house solution without the need for any server installation or maintenance. Having offered our SaaS solution for ten years, we are a highly experienced provider and have a proven track record of operating a secure and reliable service with a global reach. To ensure the highest level of security and safeguarding of your data, many security features have been built around the SaaS solution.
These features include, but are not limited to:
- Dedicated PATCH MANAGER database and configuration for each of our customers to ensure isolation and protection of your data
- Automated data back ups
- All communication with the service is encrypted
- Optional point-to-point IP-range based firewall
- Back-end platform access protected by multi-factor authentication
- Optional personal SSL certificates
- Optional integration with Single-Sign-On servers via SAML
We thank our SaaS customers for making this celebration possible, and we commit to continue on the path of keeping PATCH MANAGER as the leading cable and asset management software solution available on the market.